Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day.  I love valentine's. I told you before I would post a picture of the other valentines' I was making. 
This one of the heart bags was what I made for my oldest daughter.  She just had a couple of friends that she wanted to make something for.



The two little boxes were for my kindergartner's teachers.  I thought they were cute.



These next four bags were for the ladies I visit teach.  I loved doing them, and thought they all turned out really cute.





I had a pretty busy valentine's this year; besides making all of these, I made cupcakes for our U12 girls soccer team that My husband and I coach.  We had practice today and gave the girls a fun valentine treat when it was over. 

Thanks for stopping by.

(this post was supposed to go up last night but my computer was giving me trouble) 

3 comments:

Cathryn said...

All of these are gorgeous!!!! You have wonderful projects on your blog! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Trish, I thought all your Valentine's projects turned out so cute. Wish I had the tags, bags, and more. Love ya-your sis

Noahsarkgirl said...

I came over from Momo and I just love these gifts! So cute! Now a follower!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!