Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MPS Birthday Challenge

Hi guys, this is just a quick post to show you this adorable birthday gift bag I made for a girl that I coach in soccer.  I also am going to enter it in the My Pink Stamper birthday challenge from her blog hop on Friday. 


I made this with her favorite colors in mind. The cartridges I used were: Plantain Schoolbook, Gypsy wanderings, and Doodlecharms.  The white paper is from Doodlebug and the rest is from my scraps.  The ribbon is from my stash and I just used a white gel pen for the outline. 

It is filled with some fun treats to celebrate.  I will have a lot more of these in the near future.  We have a lot of girls on our team.  And quite a few birthdays coming up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!