Friday, September 9, 2011

Drama Queen Birthday Card

Hey fellow crafters,  I wanted to share with you this card I just finished making for my niece.  She just had her birthday and so the card will be a little late.  That's okay isn't it, it's the thought that counts right?   Anyway, she is turning 10 and is a major drama queen!  She really loves theatre and acting. 

I am entering it into a challenge over at crafty sprouts with Erika Valdez. She has a challenge to make a shaped card. I think this is only my 3rd try at a shaped card. I love this cut from Once upon a princess and had to try it.  I thought it turned out really cute, and I hope my niece likes it. 


Most of the paper is from my stash.  I used stickles on the crown and popped it up.  It really was a simple card to make, not much to it.

Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!