Tuesday, September 23, 2014

August Card Swap

I want to show you my card for my August Card Swap group.  Our theme for August was Fall or Thanksgiving.  I wanted to do a fall card because then you could use it for a thank you card as well. I really like the colors and how it all came together. 



The cardstock is from my stash and the paper is from Fancy Pants.  I used and old Stampin' Up stamp set for the leaves, heat embossed them in clear, brown and gold.  I also clear embossed a Stampin' Up background stamp on the blue cardstock.  The Sentiment is a stamp from CTMH enhanced with a bronze fine tip marker. I used the marker to add some dashed lines to the dark brown cardstock also.  The dashed lines on the sentiment circle are done with a brown fine tip marker.  I used tea dye distress ink with a blending tool for the shading.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!