Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Halloween Monster Treat Bag

Hello my friends!  Today I am sharing with you a fun Halloween Monster Bag that you can fill with all kinds of goodies or trinkets and give to your friends or family!  These are a lot of fun to make and I think they turn out quite cute!


 The Mini-Monsters cartridge was used to cut the bag. I used Bazzill Black Licorice and Marshmallow cardstocks, I think the stars paper is from Doodlebug but I don't remember- it was in my scrap stash.  I shaded the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink and added some dark purple ribbon for a handle (you just can't see it very good in the picture). Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue was the adhesive for this project. Just add a bag of goodies and tie it with some purple tulle and you're done!

Thanks for visiting today! 
Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!