Tuesday, January 17, 2017

School Christmas Tree

Hello all, I hope you are all having a good day!  I finally got my computer to load these pictures. I have been having a little technical difficulty with my camera and computer working together.

I am sharing with you today a big project that happened back at the beginning of December.  After Thanksgiving break my son's teacher asked for my help in Decorating a Christmas Tree.  The first grade was asked to come and decorate the tree at our local bank. The Principal put my son's teacher in charge of the project, and then she came to me knowing that I am crafty.
We all loved it and thought it turned out really cute!







I made all the ornaments using my Cricut. Cartridges used are Doodlecharms and Locker Talk. The school provided me with the paper. I ended up making about 24 of each of the buses, scissors, & glue. I made 120 apples and we put all of the kids pictures on the apples and had them right their name on the back. We used some other school supplies like the crayons and pencils to help fill it in.



The Teacher provided the bow and I just added the school initials in the center.

Thank you so much for visiting today! Happy Crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!