Saturday, February 25, 2017

You are "Extra" Special

Hello, in this post I am sharing with you the rest of the tags that I made for the teacher appreciation week that was earlier in the month. I have been so busy doing projects and a lot of travel, I am finally home and have a little bit of time to post about all my creations. 

I made these just like the other ones, with my Cricut! I love the pen feature on this so you don't have to do the writing yourself; it looks really good and it would have been a lot of writing for 56 tags!
We attached these to some packs of Extra gum. I kept it really simple just cutting them out in a circle, and I used some colored pencils for the coloring and matching it to the gum packaging.




Supplies:
Cricut & Cricut black marker
white cardstock
light & dark blue colored pencils
lime green & green colored pencils
lime green ink stampin' up
blue ink colorbox
tape
Extra gum

Thanks for visiting today!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!