Thursday, October 27, 2011

Welcome to the world

Good morning all, I can't believe it has been like a week since I posted last.  I'm sorry. It is just crazy around here. 
I have a friend who just gave birth and I made a card for her to go with a simple gift.  She is a very simple person.  So I made my card simple.  I think it turned out cute.  Hope she likes it.



Cartridge: B is for boy
paper from my stash
Cuttlebug swiss dots folder
sentiment from SU
Pop dots

Thanks for coming by for a visit. Hope to see you again soon.

2 comments:

F.T said...

Lovely concept.

print VIP cards
Printing on Plastic

Cathie Rigby said...

This is super sweet! I bet your friend loved it! TFS Cathie
www.creativecutter.org

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!