Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hope your Holiday Sparkles!

Thank you to all who have commented recently on my blog.  I love to read them all, and they just make my day!

Well, tomorrow is my card swap group and for this month and next month we will be doing Christmas cards.  I love making my own homemade christmas cards for family.  I am excited to get some different ideas from these other ladies.  Let me share with you my idea. 



you can't tell in the picture but I used smooch spritz (vanilla shimmer) on the black paper just to give it a subtle sparkle.

Cartridge: Gypsy Wanderings
Cuttlebug on the black paper
SU Stamp(tree) and Ink
White gel pen
Stickles in silver and red
ribbon from stash

Thanks for coming to my blog, I hope you like what you see, let me know by posting a comment please! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!