Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 2 of MPS 12 days of Christmas

I just don't have enough time in a day to do everything!  I am playing catch up today for the 12 days of Christmas with My Pink Stamper.  I really enjoy doing this, but this year has been a lot harder with everything else I am juggling. 

Well, day 2 was a random act of kindness.  I made a bag and filled it with some homemade goodies to give to someone when I go shopping!  I am hoping to spread a little Christmas cheer at the store!


Cartridges: Once upon a Princess, Christmas, TBBM
Paper is from my stash (as always)
I used stickles on the berries, you can't tell in the picture
I hand wrote the Happy Holidays on the tag (I don't have MPS Christmas stamp set, yet)

Thanks for stopping by!  Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!