Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chase's Bapstism Card

How is everyone today?  In this post I will be sharing a card I made for my nephew Chase who just recently was baptized.  I am so proud of him and his decision.  He is such a special young boy. My sister really liked it and told me how Chase thought it was pretty cool too.

I was with my sister when she bought a new little suit outfit for Chase.  I made my card based off of his suit. 
Of course the boy on the card is Chase in his new suit.  I made the pattern on the yellow paper myself using some stamps.  It was based off of the tie. 





Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge
Martha Stewart border punch
MPS stamp (congratulations) "Everyday Occasions"
Stamps for the patterned paper are Stampin Up
I used Colorbox & Stampin Up inks
White gel pen

Thanks for taking the time to stop and check out my work!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!