Monday, May 21, 2012

Graduation Cards!

With school nearing its end for this year I have recieved a couple of Graduation announcements from some of the girls I coach in church sports.  I can't believe they are this old already I have been coaching these girls for about 4-5 years now.  I wanted to share with you the cards I made for each of these girls.

The card I made for Teisha is very traditional, and used our school colors.
I used Locker Talk, and Boys will be Boys cartridges
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder
Red Stickles
MPS Stamps-Everyday Occasions


Shaylin's Card is based off of the Announcement she gave me.  It fits her personality and style.
Cartridges: Accent Essentials and Once Upon a Princess
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder
Silver Stickles
MPS Stamps-Simply Sweet Occasions


Thanks for stopping by today, I wish you all a great crafty day!

1 comments:

Missy said...

Great graduation cards! The colors really pop off the black background!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!