Monday, March 25, 2013

Huggable, Squeezable, Baby!

Good morning everyone, today I am sharing with you a gift card holder I made for a friend, who is also a soccer coach. We coach together, two seperate teams but we have combined practices.  She just had her first baby 2 weeks ago, it was a girl! 
I really liked how this turned out.  She was grateful, and thougth it was super cute too. 



Patterned paper is from the Nana's Nursery DCWV 6x6 pad
Cuttlebug-paisley folder
Fiskars border punch
ribbon is from JoAnn's
The sentiment is an old tag I made with some baby rub-ons.  I found it going through some old things as I was organizing some of my craft space. I thought it was so cute and had to use it for this gift card/money holder.  I hope you like it, let me know what you think!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!