Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Friend

My little Trinity was Student of the week last week and part of that was that she could take a treat in and share with her class.  When I asked her what she wanted to do for her treat she said she wanted me to make cupcakes but I explained that the schools don't let us do things like that anymore and what we did would have to be store bought.  So then she looked at me and said "treat bags".  So once again I made some treat bags. 
I made these ones simple and a little smaller.



Patterned paper is from a Colorbok paper pack from Wal-Mart.
circle and scalloped circle were cut from Mini-Monograms cart.
Flower and sentiment stamp both came from My Pink Stamper
Inks used were from SEI, Stampin' Up, and Momento Tuxedo Black.

Thanks for taking a peek today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!