Thursday, November 8, 2018

Wishing you a Wonderful day!

Good morning friends! I posted this card on my Facebook page yesterday and didn't get a chance to put it up here until this morning. 


I had fun making this card, I got the idea out of an old Stampin Up catalog. I liked the colors used and just the overall layout. I changed my card from theirs by using different stamps, a different embossing folder, different ribbon, and I didn't pop up my panel-I just popped up the flower. They used a button for the middle of the flower and I used a brad. 


I stamped my images using Lawn Fawn Jet black ink, Memento Tangelo ink, Simon Says Stamp Audrey Blue ink and Stampin Up Green Galore ink. I then used Prismacolor pencils to add shading and depth to the flowers. The Swiss dots embossing folder helped to add that little bit of pattern without distracting from the focal point of the flowers. The Nested Circles dies from Simon Says Stamp and the Sentiment Banner dies from Lawn Fawn were helpful in creating this card also. Add some simple yellow ribbon and white twine to finish it off and there you have it! 

Thanks for visiting, have a wonderful and crafty day!!

(FYI, the stamps used were from the CTMH "Delight in Everything" stamp set, and the sentiment was from the "Bring on the cake" set from Stampin Up. I believe both sets are retired)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!