Friday, January 4, 2019

Angel Kisses

I had a pretty busy December creating many different projects and now I finally have the time to share them with you. 
I know it's past the Holidays, but I still wanted to share anyway. 

I had the opportunity to go into my son's school class at the beginning of December to read a Holiday book to the students. I chose to read to them a book called, Snow Angels by Angel Randall. It's such a cute book about calling the angels to come and help in times of need and emphasizes how we can be angels to each other also. I made these fun little treat bags full of "Angel Kisses" for the kids to go along with the story. I had a great time reading to the kids and teaching them to love and care for each other, I hope they will remember this story and remember to lift each other up and help each other out throughout the year. 



I used my Cricut to write the Angel Kisses sentiment and also to draw the angel onto some Neenah 65# paper that I got at Walmart. I used some simple Crayola colored pencils to color in the angels and adhered that onto a piece of blue paper from, I believe, recollections from Michaels. I get the cheaper paper like that to use for the kids' projects because half of the time they just throw them away anyway. 






If you have any questions just ask me in the comments, thanks for visiting me today. Have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!