Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Hugs, Kisses and Get Well Wishes!

Good morning! 
When I came across this image from an old retired Stampin Up set I had to use it, to make some fun Get Well soon cards for my card swap group.  
 Because I was making 8 cards total, I ended up using two different patterned papers for the background. 




I pulled out my Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and stamped a bunch of images, and colored them in using my Prismacolor pencils. 
I used the Lawn Fawn outside-in stitched square dies to cut them out and also used a fun stitched scalloped rectangle die from My Favorite Things to cut out the white panel.
I shaded around the edges of the paper using a Picket Fence Blending brush and Simon Says Stamp Cobblestone ink. 
 For the finishing touch, I tied some twine around the panel with a bow. 




I kept them pretty clean and simple, don't you think they 
turned out super cute! 
Thanks for visiting me today, I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!