Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Card

What a day.  We are on fall break from school here, so my two girls were home all day and will be on Monday also.  After breakfast and getting dressed we cleaned up a little bit around the house, went to the store, and then got out the "crafts".  My girls just loved coloring some fun Halloween pictures I had and building there own monsters. 

While they did that I made my Halloween card.  I never thought Frankenstein could be so cute.  I use the PDDU cart of course. I did the words with black glitter to give it a little bit more.  

I hope you all like it.  I am entering it over on My Pink Stampers blog, for her "make a Halloween or Fall project" challenge.  Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!