Friday, November 12, 2010

Pampered Chef Thank You card

Hello
I am just finishing up a Pampered Chef Party. I wanted to give something to my consultant for doing the party. I know how much work goes into a party having sold Pampered Chef in the past, so I wanted to do something for her.  It wasn't that much, but she loved it anyway!


I put some Hershey Kisses in a little treat bag to go with the card.  Most of the paper is from my scraps.  The patterened paper is from Breezy Design.  The thank you is just written with a Hot Cocoa rolling ball writer.  I inked the edges with ColorBox chalk inkpad in Chestnut Roan.  The Chef's Hat was taken from the Pampered Chef logo. I popped up the hat to give dimension.  It was a lot of fun to do and very simple. 
enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!