Monday, June 13, 2011

Camping Card

I loved the idea Robyn (my pink stamper) had of giving her daughter a card with a gift basket for girls camp.  I took that idea and made one for my daughter.  It is her first year of camp and she is so excited and I'm so jealous!  Girls Camp is a blast!  The card I made totally fits her,(I think) and I showcased her favorite color with it ORANGE! 
I am also using this card for the Pinkalicious Blog Hop that was last Friday, over at My Pink Stamper.  Make something that you think of for Summer.  Well, we go on a big campout with family every year and that combined with my daughters girls camp this is what I came up with.  Here it is!




I actually did not use my cricut at all on this card.  The paper is all cardstock that I had in my scraps.  I used the Happy Camper stamp set from Stampin' Up and also the ink is Stampin' Up.  I used Glossy Accents on the cirlce boot to make it stand out more.  I also popped up the cirlce with pop dots.  The eyelets were some I already had, I believe they were from Provo Craft. 

Hope you like it, and I wish you all a great summer!

See you next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!