Monday, January 28, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME!

Hi all, I know it's been a long while, I actually made a bunch of Christmas projects and then realized after I had already given them away that I forgot to take pictures.  Well, I have to share with you today the invitation I made for my Birthday Party!  Yes, I am giving myself a party.  I am having some of my crafty friends over to have a fun night of crafting, with some yummy food too! 
Well, here it is:





Cartridges: TBBM and Doodlecharms
Stampin' Up for sentiment, roller stamp, and ink
Stampendous for black embossing powder
Cuttlebug-Swiss Dots folder
Silver Stickles
Ribbon from my stash

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, hope you have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!