Monday, January 26, 2015

Basketball Goodie Bags 2015

I love being the coach's wife, that means I get to spoil the team on the last game of the season! I made these cute goodie bags for a sweet group of 3-4 grade girls. We won our final game of the season by 2 points this last weekend! 





Supplies:
Cartridges: Plantin Schoolbook and Sports Mania
Simon Says Stamp: Lunchbox Notes Stamp and Die Set  
Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots Folder
Versamark ink
Stampendous- Marcasite embossing Powder
Darice Heat Gun
Clear Wink of Stella
Tim Holtz: Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink & Blending Tool  
Mounting Foam
Bazzill: Licorice Twist & Tangerine Blast Cardstock
All other paper and ribbon is from my stash

Thanks for checking out my blog today! 
I love reading your comments so let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!