Friday, May 15, 2015

Lots of Birthday Goody Bags!

Hello to all of my crafty friends, I will be sharing with you in the next few posts about some fun Birthday Goody Bags that I have made for my Relief Society sisters. In my ward they called me to the position of "The Birthday Girl". This means I am in charge of making sure all of the Women in my ward receive a little something for their Birthday. In The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints we all have different jobs to do that we don't get paid for, we give of our time and talents freely to better serve the kingdom of God. 
 I just received this call about a month or so ago and so I got to work right away. It is amazing to me how many Birthdays there are everyday. I thought for the first year in this calling I would make something pretty easy to put together so I could get them their gifts quickly. Here are some of the first batch that I have made:









Here is the list of supplies I used, I get a lot of supplies from Simon Says Stamp
Stamps came from CTMH, Stampin' Up, My Pink Stamper, Fiskars,
 Studio 112, & TPC Studio
Ink from Memento: Rich Cocoa, Tuxedo Black, Rose Bud, Cloud White, & Thatched Straw
Pool Party Ink from Stampin' Up
Scallop Punch & Memory Colored Pencils from EK Success
Scotch 3M Mounting Foam
White Gel Pen
Washi Tape
Ribbon from my stash
All the Paper is scraps from my stash

Thanks for stopping by today!


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!