Thursday, October 22, 2015

Tombstone Treat Boxes!

I have some fun Tombstone Boxes to share with you today that are perfect for some yummy little treats, or just decoration! 


For this first one the box, skull and name came from the Happy Hauntings Cartridge. 
I used Memento Grape Jelly to shade around the name, Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink for shading around the skull and Black Soot Distress Ink to shade the tombstone.  I popped up the skull with some foam adhesive and used a white gel pen for the definition around the tombstone. 



This box was also cut with the Happy Hauntings cartridge. I used some Memento Grape Jelly Ink for the shading. I stamped the sentiment and spiders in Versamark ink and then heat embossed them with some black embossing powder from Stampendous.  The stamp sets used were Perfect Fit-Halloween from Close to My Heart and the spider came from the My Pink Stamper Spookalicious stamp set. 


Thank you for stopping by today, happy crafting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!