Monday, January 23, 2017

Be Mine Valentine Box-SSS Wednesday Challenge

Good day all, today I am sharing a fun project that I made for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge which is to make anything but a card. They are showcasing products from We R Memory Keepers and I just happen to have a few things of theirs. 
I like how easy they are to make and they are the perfect size to fit a yummy treat with maybe some lip gloss or earrings, etc..  I will be making several of these for some good friends for Valentine's.





I made these little boxes using the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board from an old Laura Bassen video tutorial. I also used a We R Memory Keepers Embossing folder on the white strip to make some thick stripes. I stamped the hearts and sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and my MISTI. I used my Black Wink of Stella  brush marker on the black part of my big heart to give it some sparkle. Speaking of sparkle I added some Crystal Clear Sequins and Silver Heart Confetti from PPP with my Ranger Multi Medium Matte. I adhered the big heart with some mounting foam tape for some dimension.  On the back I secured my flap with a little Velcro circle. 

I tried to provide links to most of my supplies, I mostly get them from Simon Says Stamp but there are some I get from amazon, or from the manufacturer.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, Happy Crafting!
























1 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Such a great gift box, love your design

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!