Sunday, February 26, 2017

Valentines treats 2017

I made some fun treat bags for my son's class and teacher at school for Valentines, and I finally have the time to share them with you. 
I like to have my kids help me design what they want their bags to look like, so my son picked out the colors and the stamps that I used for the toppers and he wrote his name on the back of all 23 of them. I filled the teacher's bag with some yummy treats and paired it with some lotion and a cute notebook.








Supplies:
grey & white cardstock
patterned paper
paper trimmer
Martha Stewart scoring board
Create a box from Colorbok
clear treat bags
MISTI
Stamps: Little Layers Plus(Stampin' Up), Happiest Moments (MPS), Love is(CTMH)
Inks: Antique Pewter(colorbox), Real Red(SU), Angel Pink & Tuxedo black(Memento), Picked Raspberry(distress ink), Versamark
White, black and silver embossing powder
embossing buddy from Stampin' Up
Adhesives: Elmer's glue, Ranger Multi Medium Matte, foam tape & Velcro dot
PPP sequins in sparkling clear, raspberry and pink blush
black ribbon


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!