Monday, November 26, 2018

A cute little Christmas House

With Christmas just around the corner, I started making some fun winter house boxes to put some treats/gifts in. I absolutely adore this box die from Lawn Fawn with the coordinating Christmas house dies! 




I cut the box out of some Neenah desert storm cardstock. The rest of the fun add-ons were cut out of a bunch of scraps in my stash. (what a great way to use up some scraps too!)
I used some walnut stain distress ink around the edges of the paper and then I used some simple white acrylic paint for the snow on the roof. 




These little boxes are so fun to make and I plan on making many more for my family and friends this holiday season!

Oh, and my project today totally fits with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge for this week, that worked out perfect!


Thanks for visiting my blog today, have a wonderful and crafty day!

2 comments:

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what an amazing gift box! Your little house looks so adorable and the accompanying dies look stunning - I love it 😁. I'm sure your family andafriends will love them too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

Sandra said...

Such a darling project, and fabulous holiday gift box. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!