Monday, January 28, 2019

Love stretches your heart...non-traditional color Valentines

Hello, how is everyone today? 
I have a Valentine card to share with you that uses some non-traditional colors, it's a simple design and helped me to use some paper scraps from the mountain that I have of it! (I have to apologize that some of the products I used are nowhere to be found, I am trying to use up a lot of old supplies and scraps so that I can buy newer stuff!!)


I like using different colors to mix things up a little bit. We all have different tastes and so I like to make cards and projects for the variety of personalities that we all have. I myself like pink and sparkles, but others don't. So this card is for those who like more muted colors and earthy tones. What are your preferences? 


Supplies:
Lawn Fawn outside in stitched rectangle and square dies
Sentiment stamp from an old Stampin' Up stamp set
Versamark ink
Early Espresso embossing powder from Stampin' Up
Gathered twigs distress ink with foam blender
Paper from my mountain stash
an old die cut embellishment that I don't know where it came from
some brown embroidery floss
my atg gun for adhesive as well as some scotch mounting foam. 

I participating in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge of Love is in the air. 

Thanks for stopping by and visiting today! Have a wonderful and crafty day!

1 comments:

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your gorgeous card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!