Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Can't wait for C9 Summer Camp 2021!

(June 18, 2021) 

I’m going to C9 Summer Camp and I can’t wait until June 25th!


I received my camp kit full of fun summer camp supplies and goodies, along with my field guide for all of the fun classes I will be taking!

I was so excited to find out that I am in the Oceanside cabin and my camp counselor is the amazing Laura Bassen! I love her and have been following her blog and youtube channel for years, she is funny, energetic, creative, and inspirational! I love her clean and simple designs.




There are a lot of fun things inside my kit for the crafty retreat I will be attending next weekend including some fun games.

They had a scavenger hunt all about the Concord & 9th company. It was fun searching through their social media posts and on their website looking for the answers.

There was also this Mad Lib (which I haven't done in ages!)

It would be so fun to have my sister Laura join me next year!




I also received my camp swag in time for camp as well. I can’t wait to wear my fun shirts, and the awesome hoodie, and have some hot cocoa from my new mug!  


Thanks for stopping by today, have a great day!

Crafty Hugs,

Trisha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!