Sunday, December 19, 2010

6th day of Christmas Challenge

Happy Sunday everyone,   I have had a pretty good day and hope you have too!

I just finished a Christmas card for the 6th day of Christmas challenge over on the My Pink Stamper blog.
I used the PDDU cart for the gingerbread man, cut at 3" with the real dial size button.  I rifled through all my other stuff to finish the card with some patterned paper that went perfectly with the gingerbread and the ribbon is just from my stash.  And I finished it off with stickles.  Pretty cute!



I have a pretty big week ahead.  I need to get my house ready for company that will be visiting for Christmas (including 5 year old triplet boys), I am baking some goodies for my visiting teaching ladies, wrapping and sending some gifts to family, and finishing some projects for christmas presents.  Thankfully school is out and I will have my 12 year old daughter to help me out! 

Wish me luck and hopefully I will be able to find a little bit of time to post some more during all of my chaos.
See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!