Thursday, June 9, 2011

Personalized Book

Hello everyone,
I wanted to share with you a project I did the other day for my daughter.  She is headed up to her first year of Girls camp next week.  Our young women have decided to do Secret Sisters while up there.  My daughter's secret sister likes the color pink, and likes to draw, so we decided to get her a paper pad and personalize it for her.  My daughter came up with the design and what paper to use, but she made me put it together and do all the work.  We love the end result and she is so excited to see the reaction of her secret sister. 




Cartridges used were: Plantin Schoolbook, Once upon a Princess, and Mickey and Friends.
We used stickles on the V and the butterfly. 
The paper and ribbon were just what I had.  I believe the pink cardstock is Bazzill
I also used a Martha Stewart punch. 

Thank you for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!