Saturday, June 4, 2011

A fun B-day Card

Good morning-
Does everyone else have a busy day planned too?  After my husband comes home this morning from a gig in Kanab, He will be going to do another gig in Beaver Dam. When he comes home from that, me and our 2 daughters will be going to St. George to do a little shopping, Dinner and then we will be going to see "The Little Mermaid" at Tuacahn.  It will be so much fun, the girls are really excited and can't wait till tonight!

Now, let's get to the crafts!
This is just a fun and cute Birthday card I made that I wanted to show you. 





Recipe:
Once upon a Princess cartridge
Paper: SEI, Coordinations, and cardstock I had
Eyelets
Ribbon
Stickles (can you believe I used the same stickles on both bows, the colors in the glitter changed according to the color of the paper.)
Pop-Dots
Stampin Up (for the inking around the edges)
My own handwriting

Hope you like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!