Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday (cupcake goodie bag)

Good Morning,  I have another birthday bag to share with you today.  My little six year old was invited to a birthday party last week.  When I asked her if she wanted me to make a card for her friend she said she wanted me to make one of my birthday bags (they're better).

She wanted me to put a cupcake on it.  I went very simple and basic and it turned out pretty cute.  My daughter loved it and her friend did too!  



Cartridges: Plantin Schoolbook, Doodlecharms
Paper: Doodlebug, all cardstock from my stash
My Pink Stamper Stamps-Everyday Occasions
Stampin Up ink for some shading
I used some chalk for shading also
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I hope you get inspired to use your imagination too!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!