Friday, March 16, 2012

"LUCKY" treat bags

How is everyone today?  We have had beautiful weather here and it is spring break so you can imagine my chaos.  I wanted to post this yesterday, but life got in the way.  You know how it goes. 

I made some little treat bags for my two oldest kids for St. Patrick's Day.  They don't know they are getting them yet but I'm sure they will love them.  I made these for the Pinkalicious Blog Hop that was last week.  You can check out all the projects from the hop over at My Pink Stamper.





Cartridges: TBBM, Plantin Schoolbook, Simply Charmed
I used scrap paper for all my cuts.
Stickles
A black marker (I wrote my "Lucky" sentiment by hand, I didn't have a stamp)
rainbow ribbon
a little clover punch

I just went real simple with these.  I really liked the look of the rainbow stripes on the side of the one bag. 
Thanks for stopping by, and for your comments, I love reading them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!