Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wool you be mine?

Good morning everyone.  I know I have neglected my blog for a while. I am still crafting almost daily, it just takes me a while to get my pictures onto my computer. So I am finally ready to show you my projects for Valentines. 
Here is one I made for fun and gave it to a good friend of mine. She loved it! and I thought it turned out super cute too!




Cartridges: Plantin Schoolbook, and Create a Critter
I used my sizzix sidekick for the tag
the stamp is from My Pink Stamper
I punched out some hearts and glued them around the cirlce to make my border
Stickles were used on the bows
ink was from Stampin' up

Thank you for stopping in and taking a look, let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!