Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thank You Goodie bags

My Birthday has come and gone but I still wanted to show you what I made for all of my party guests.  We had a lot of fun that night and to show my thanks to all the ladies that came out to my house (and they even brought gifts!) I made each of them a little bag with some crafty goodies in it along with a little bit of chocolate!

I like how they turned out and I stayed with my pink,black,silver and white color scheme.  They all loved their bags when I delivered them so I guess I did a good job.







cartridges: Plantin Schoolbook, George and basic shapes, Mini-Monograms
Martha Stewart edge punch
Cuttlebug-Swiss Dots folder
Stickles
Thank You stamp from My Cute Stamps
Colorbox and Stampin' Up ink
Thank You circle stamp from Stampin' Up

Thank You for checking out my blog today, I hope you enjoyed my projects!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!