Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Treat Bags

I finally finished the treat bags for my kindergartener. I am only showing 4 of them but we made 19. She had a lot of fun helping me pick out the colors and putting them together.  Inside the bags are a little notepad and eraser that I got from Target, and behind that stuff is a little bit of candy.



I used the Doodlecharms cart for the heart, the cuttlebug on the inside heart, and I just hand wrote the "Happy Valentine's Day".
I just kept them real simple because 5 year olds do not really care what it looks like they just want what's inside.
I still need to post the bags I made for my other daughter, and the Teachers.  I will do that either tonight or tomorrow.  c-ya then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!