Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wedding Card

I have really got to get better at posting more often!  It's a lot harder than I thought it would be to find the time to do this.  My 7 month old really takes up a lot of my time.  I just can't pull out my stuff and work on something whenever I want to.  I will try to get better. 

I recently attended a wedding reception of a girl I taught in Mia-Maids about 5-6 years ago.  It really makes you feel old when the kids you taught once upon a time start getting married and having kids.  It was a nice reception and the bride was beautiful.  Here is the card I made for her to go with her present. 



I used the Home Decor cart for the scroll.  Prima flowers, and the cuttlebug for the tan paper.  It was a pretty simple card for me.  I didn't have much time to make it, so I kept as simple as I could.  I hope you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!