Monday, March 28, 2011

Baby Boy Card #1

Hello everyone, and a big hello to my new followers.  Welcome to my blog. 
I am going to be making a number of baby cards; Mostly boy ones.  I have a few friends who are going to be having a baby boy soon and wanted to get started on their cards.
With these cards I am trying to use some of my older paper and stickers, embellishments, things like that.  I really need to use up all of the stuff I have.  I will probably still use my cricut for some of the cards, but I am really  trying use all the other old things. 

This is card number one.  I will post the cards as I finish them.


I used some old patterned paper that I found, and ended up using my cricut for the bottle.  It was on the Doodlecharms cart.  The ribbon is from my stash and I used a border punch from fiskars.  Hope you like it, comments are welcome!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Super cute. TFS! I've been sent by MOMO, isn't she fabulous. Love your blog. I'm now a new follower. Would love if you dropped by mine. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

mom2fivekiddos said...

Hi! I love this card, it is soooo cute! I am a new follower, sent by Mom!
Would be extremely blessed if you would stop by my blog www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
Kristin

My Need 2 Craft said...

I hear ya! I am trying to do the same thing. Plus I am trying to use up all the scraps. I am a paper junkie. hehe
I came over from Momo's and became a follower. If you would like to check out my blog and become a follower I am at:
http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com
~Terri

Cherie said...

Super cute!! Momo sent me! Come by my blog, I have an award for you!

http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

Sandy O said...

Adorable! You colored the bottle perfectly. I find white the hardest to color. Great job.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!