Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MPS Blog Hop

Hello everyone, long time no see.  I am sorry it has been so long.  All of my good intentions of posting all the time got put on hold from some big projects I was put in charge of doing; and I am still trying to get over a cold too. 

I was able to quickly put together this card for the Blog hop over on My Pink Stamper.  The challenge was to make something with spring colors or your interpretation of spring.  Well, when I think of spring I think of flowers and butterflies. I really like how this card turned out.  You could use it for a number of different things; a birthday, thinking of you, thank you, etc.  I think I am going to use it for a mother's day card. 


The whole card was made using my scraps so I don't know where I got the paper from, except the printed flower paper is from a DCWV paper stack.  I used stickles on the butterfly; it came from the gypsy wanderings cart, and the flowers are from the plantin schoolbook cart.  I just used basic white brads for the centers of the flowers and popped up the flowers with pop dots. 

Hope you enjoy it.  C-ya tomorrow!

1 comments:

THEBUZYBUG said...

Beautiful! TFS, Come and visit me over at my blog, I have some awesome Blog Candy to giveaway. It ends on Friday :D Bug Hugs....

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!