Friday, April 8, 2011

Basketball Card

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a wonderful day! 
Now my brother's birthday is coming up this month.  He is really into basketball so I did a card with that in mind.  It is the easiest, simplest card I have ever made. 


Now I used the Sports Mania cart, I inked the edges with Stampin' Up, and used the Swiss Dots folder with my Cuttlebug for the ball.  All I had to do was cut it out and glue it on, easy peesy.  I don't normally do cards this easy, but it is for my brother.  Hope you like it, I actually like how it turned out.

Now, I have to share this with you.  I live in Southern Utah, right next to the Arizona and Nevada borders.  The weather here is warm and hot.  Our winter are usually in the 40's and can get down into the 30's sometimes. Our summers reach into the high 100's.  So I just about died when I woke up to SNOW outside.  In APRIL!! Here are some pics to show you.  I thinks around lunch it was about 1 inch of snow.



This is just crazy weather!  Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave me a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!