Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Courtney's Birthday card

Hi scrappin' pals,
Here is another Birthday card I made for a different niece.  This one is turning 14.  I can't believe it! Time really flies.  She is really into dance and music. So this is what I came up with for her.  I hope she likes it.


Since I don't have any dance carts that would really fit her style I used Gypsy Wanderings cart for the music note.  I embossed the music scale on the green paper with clear embossing powder. The scale is a rolling stamp from Stampin' Up, and I used Stampin' Up ink for the distressing.  I hand wrote the sentiment.  The ribbon is from Mrs. Grossmans.  The paper is from everywhere. 
Let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!