Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 4-MPS 12 days of Christmas

Challenge #4 was to make a treat or goodie bag with a pink/green color scheme!  I had fun with this one, and am pleased at how it turned out. 

If all goes well, you should be seeing a lot of posts from me today.  Now that kids are out of school for the holiday break I have a built in babysitter at home to help me and I don't have to be running kids everywhere!  I am hoping to get a lot done today!

Here is my project, I hope you like it as much as I do!  I am planning on giving it to a good friend of mine.




Cartridges: Plantin schoolbook, Simply Charmed, Mini-Monograms
I used Coordinations paper for the bag, and the rest is from my scraps
Colorbox ink for the shading
Sentiment is from Stampin' Up
and of course Stickles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!