Monday, December 5, 2011

Sweet Wishes

Good Morning everyone, sorry I have been MIA for such a long time, life is just so busy and it never lets up.  I realized I just have to take the little bits of time throughout the day to do the fun things that I want to do. 

Boys are so different than girls.  My little man just doesn't stop going!  Can I just say nap time is my favorite time!  I have a lot of projects going and I hope I can share them with you as I finish them.  I have been busy this last little while making more of my birthday calenders.  I recieved so many orders, it was crazy! 

Well, on to my project for today.  I made a cute little bag to celebrate Arryn's birthday!  My oldest daughter helped me pick out the paper and said to cut the ice cream cone. 


  • Cartridge: Once upon a princess
  • Paper from my scraps
  • Stickles
  • Ink from Stampin Up
  • Stamp from MPS- simply sweet occasions
Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!