Monday, February 27, 2012

Birthday Fun-Birthday Cake

Here is a fun project that I made the other day.  I make something for all the girls on my soccer team.  Last year I made simple bags for them.  This year I wanted to do something different for them.  I decided to make the box from TBBM that looks like a slice of cake or pie.  I will decorate each one a little different for each girl based on their favorite color and their personality.  Well, I got the first one done the other day so here it is.





I hope you all like it and are inspired to create something too!

Cartridges: TBBM, Once upon a princess, George & BS
Cardstock from my stash
Paper is Breezy Design
MPS Stamps-Simply Sweet Occasions
Stampin Up ink
Martha Stewart border punch
Flower Punch- EK Success
Brad
Floss
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by, come back again for more birthday cake box ideas!

1 comments:

Lady Fair said...

This is beautiful. I love how you're able to take the same box and customize it for each of the girls.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!