Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Visiting Teaching Valentine

I had these little gifts made in early February and just barely delivered them.  I like how they turned out and the ladies did too!  I totally scrap-lifted the card from Stacey's Creative Corner.  I really liked the clean look and simplicity of this card.  The only thing I did different was reduce the size of the card to a 3x3, I used a different embossing folder and a different stamp on my heart.  Overall I really copied her card, I just loved it.  She has some really cute card designs over on her blog, you should check them out. 

Here is my project using her design, I hope you like it.





I used a dark brown and light brown for my paper because I didn't have enough of one color for all four that I made.
Cartridges: Mini-Monograms, George & BS
Cardstock from my stash
MPS Stamps-Simply Sweet Occasions
Stampin Up ink
Cuttlebug
White gel pen
Red Pen-(Zig)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!