Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Best Fishes

Good morning,  here the month is almost over and I forgot to share with you the card I made for my card swap group.  We didn't really have a theme this month. It was just whatever we wanted to do.  I wanted to use a stamp from the More Punny-licious set that comes from My Pink Stamper.  She has a whole bunch of sets that are terrific and the quality is great! 

Here is what I came up with:




Cartridge: Boys will be Boys
Cardstock & vellum from my stash
Paper from Imaginisce-A shore thing paper pad
Stamp from My Pink Stamper-(More Punny-licious)
I used chalk to shade my fish & the vellum for the water in the bowl
Ribbon
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you like what you see. 
Comments are welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!