Friday, March 2, 2012

Birthday Cake #3-(for Morgan)

I have just a quick minute to share with you the third cake of many I will be making throughout the year.  This one is for Morgan (MJ).  We have 2 Morgans on our team.  She is the cutest girl and I love coaching her.  Her style is cute, simple, and sweet.  Here is her cake, which she loved:




Cartridges: TBBM, Doodelcharms
Cuttlebug: Happy Birthday folder
Colorbox ink for the edges
swirl punch
flower brads
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lady Fair said...

The cake box is adorable, love the embossing. I'm going to try embossing my next 3D project. Thanks for the inspiration!

Missy said...

Great cake box, the embossing you used on the sides looks terrific!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!