Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello my crafty friends!

Good day to all of my crafty friends.  I apologize for being gone so long.  My life got flipped upside down on April 13.  My Dear Mother died and I have had a hard time adjusting.  I feel that I am finally able to get back into the swing of things.


I actually had some easter projects that I was going to share with you before I got the news of my Mother. 
I will go ahead and share them with you even though it was a long time ago.  I have some other things to share during the week as well.  I have also just finished more calenders, that is what was keeping me very busy. 


I feel bad I missed out on so much and I still need to catch up on all the fun things that are happening in blog world.  I hate missing the blog hops and challenges but oh well, I am back and ready to have fun. 

Here are some goodie bags I made for my daughter's 1st grade class and some I made for visiting teaching:


For these goodie bags I used the Doodlecharms cart. 
Paper from my scraps
I used the cuttlebug to emboss the eggs
some ink for shading
I hand wrote "Hoppy Easter" since I don't have a stamp.





I made four of these baskets. 
They were cut using the TBBM cart. 
The embellisments on the basket are a stamp set from "My Cute Stamps"
I used some ink for shading
Stickles for that extra touch

Thanks for taking a look at my projects,  I hope you like them.
I have a cute card to share with you tomorrow!  C-you then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!