Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jentry's Bapstim Card

I just had a nephew get baptized recently now it is my niece Jentry's turn.  Her big day is coming up this Saturday.  I made her baptism card to look like her of course.  I hope she likes it.  I included in the package that I sent to her a cute flower hair clip that is white with some bling in the center.  Her card is very basic but elegant.

Sorry about the lighting I just couldn't get it right to show the whiteness of the card.  For some reason the lighting turned out really dim.





Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge
Martha Stewart border punch
MPS stamps- Simply Sweet Occasions
ink and chalk for shading
stickles for the center of the flower and on the dress

Thanks for taking a look. Let me know what you think. 
See you later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, taking a peek, and leaving a comment or two!